Beth Emet
Shalom! Good to see you again!
Beth Emet
Shalom! Good to see you again!
Beth Emet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beth Emet

Searching for Truth with No Agenda

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sabbath Year Greetings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vinbeazel

vinbeazel

Sabbath Year Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Sabbath Year Greetings!   Sabbath Year Greetings! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:57 pm

New to this forum; while searching on energy issues...

I am the moderator of EnergyTalk LIVE; hosted by http://AlternativeEnergy.com
a social network to promote energy and education via talk radio and other
forms of video and group discussions.

I feel that the role which the believer plays is the stewardship of the earth, is how we can prepare for the coming or return of Messiah, for both those who expect the coming of a newly anointed Prince of Peace, or whether we believe that Messiah will return...the preparation is the Same; IMHO. Any thoughts on this subject?

Is it possible that the Sabbath was designed to prepare the nations for the Acceptable Year, and that would grow in importance as the Day of the LORD is at hand? I hope that this will start a meaningful discussion on this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://AlternativeEnergy.com/groups
MMkgc

MMkgc

Sabbath Year Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Year Greetings!   Sabbath Year Greetings! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 8:10 am

Shalom and welcome!

Would you mind elaborating on how you believe that Shabbat can be used to prepare the nations? Scritpures? thoughts?

How do you mean to prepare the nations? Won't Messiah coming surpriese those not looking for him?
Back to top Go down

Sabbath Year Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beth Emet :: Beth Emet Mishpocah :: Shalom! - Welcome!-
Jump to: